• We’re expecting mostly cloudy skies through mid-morning today, with gradual clearing and a high near 64 and a calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 miles per hour in the afternoon. Tonight will be clear, with a low around 35. There’s a 20 percent chance of showers after 3 p.m. Saturday, but otherwise it will be mostly sunny, with a high near 61. We’re expecting mostly sunny skies on Easter Sunday, with a high near 74 and a southwest wind around 15 miles per hour.
• OLA and Long Island Jobs with Justice will hold a Rapid Response Network training to help support immigrants this evening, April 14 at the Bridgehampton Community House, 2357 Montauk Highway, Bridgehampton at 5:30 p.m. Register on Eventbrite.
• The Parrish Art Museum hosts director Ciro Guerra’s film “Embrace of the Serpent,” the story of Karamakate, an Amazonian shaman and last survivor of his people, tonight at 6 p.m. More details are online here. [$20]
• Southampton Arts Center’s third annual East End Collected exhibits opens tomorrow, April 15 with a reception from 5 to 7 p.m. More details are online here. [Free]
• For more on events happening throughout the East End this weekend and in the weeks ahead, visit our chock-full events calendar, online here.
• Looking ahead to next week, the Natural Resources Committee of the League of Women Voters of the Hamptons will host a program titled “Wind, a Clean Energy Solution” next Monday, April 17 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Southampton’s Rogers Memorial Library. More details are online here.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 12:26 a.m., 12:57 p.m.
MTK Hbr: 12:05 p.m.
Greenport: 1:03 a.m., 1:34 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 1:53 a.m., 2:23 p.m.
Sag Hbr: 12:58 a.m., 1:29 p.m.
New Suffolk: 2:25 a.m., 2:56 p.m.
South Jamesport: 2:32 a.m., 3:03 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 10:06 a.m., 10:22 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 1:11 a.m., 1:43 p.m.
MTK Hbr: 12:19 a.m., 12:51 p.m.
Greenport: 1:48 a.m., 2:20 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 2:32 a.m., 3:04 p.m.
Sag Hbr: 1:43 a.m., 2:15 p.m.
New Suffolk: 3:10 a.m., 3:42 p.m.
South Jamesport: 3:17 a.m., 3:49 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 10:49 a.m., 11:01 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.