If you are running an event that you expect to be cancelled or postponed, please share the information in the comment section below.
Our full and frequently updated information about the storm is online here.
Sunday, Jan. 24
• The Hampton Bays Library will be closed today.
• The East Hampton Library will open at their normal time of 1 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 23
• The Friends of the Big Ducks’ 1-2-3- Party originally scheduled for Jan. 23 has been rescheduled for Feb. 27 at the Flanders Mens Club. All tickets issued for Jan. 23 will be honored then.
• The Jamesport-South Jamesport Civic Association meeting originally scheduled for Saturday morning at the Jamesport Meeting House has been rescheduled for next Saturday, Jan. 30 at 9:30 a.m. at the Meeting House.
• Peconic Landing’s Job Fair scheduled for Saturday has been rescheduled for Saturday, February 6 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Water Mill’s Sara Nightingale Gallery’s exhibition “Christian Little: Exhibitionists,” originally scheduled for Saturday evening, has been rescheduled for Jan. 30 from 5 to 7 p.m.
• Guild Hall in East Hampton will be closed both Saturday and Sunday, and the weekend’s student art reception and other programs have been cancelled. The Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center, Childrens Museum of the East End and the South Fork Natural History Museum are closed Saturday. SoFo’s Saturday program on sharks in local waters has been rescheduled for Feb. 27 at 1 p.m.
• The Nancy Atlas Fireside Sessions concert scheduled for tonight at Bay Street Theatre in Sag Harbor has been rescheduled for next Friday, Jan. 29. The Bay Street box office will reopen on Tuesday, Jan. 26 at 11 a.m. If you already have tickets but can’t make it to the Jan. 29 show, the theater will refund the tickets or give you credit to see a different show. The box office phone number is 631.725.9500.
• The North Fork Community Theatre has cancelled tonight’s performance of “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf.” The theater is calling ticket holders to reschedule their tickets, and the Sunday matinee is still on for 2:30 p.m. The theater can be reached at 631.298.6328 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Downtown Riverhead’s Farmers Market will be closed this Saturday, but will resume operation next Saturday.
• All Southold Town facilities will be closed on Saturday, including the Southold Town Transfer Station in Cutchogue, which is currently slated to re-open at 7 a.m. Sunday.
• The Greenport Village ice skating rink and carousel in Mitchell Park will be closed Saturday. The village will update the schedules for Sunday once they have a better idea of the time it will take to clean up from the storm.
• The Floyd Memorial Library, Westhampton Free Library, East Hampton Library and the Amagansett Library will be closed Saturday. East Hampton has made a special note that if your books are due today, that due date will be extended. Don’t risk your life over an overdue fine! The Riverhead Library is closed today, and they’re asking patrons to call them at 631.727.3228 tomorrow to check on whether they’re open before coming in.
• The Hampton Coffee Company, North Fork Roasting Company and Love Lane Kitchen were all considering staying open Saturday, but they all changed their minds after they stared the blizzard in the face.