This Morning’s Bulletin — 1.25.19
• Today will be mostly sunny and breezy, with a high near 37 degrees but wind chill values between 20 and 25. It will be partly cloudy overnight, with a low around 13. Saturday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. We’re expecting increasing clouds on Sunday, with a high near 40.
• The Suffolk County Legislature’s Marine Industry Revitalization Advisory Council is holding public hearings next month to hear input from marine industry stakeholders. More details are online here.
• Looking ahead to next week, the Mattituck-Laurel Civic Association will hold a forum on a proposed 20,000-square-foot hardware store at the corner of the Main Road and New Suffolk Avenue next Monday, Jan. 28 at 6:30 p.m. at the Mattituck American Legion. More details are online here.
• The Neo-Political Cowgirls will hold a Think Tank Conversation on “what groups in our community might not have a voice, and how we can all come together for positive local change” on Tuesday, Jan. 29 at 5:30 p.m. at the East Hampton Library. All are welcome to attend. More details are online here.
• The Custer Observatory in Southold will hold a seminar on “How To Buy Your First Telescope” this evening at 7 p.m. More details are online here. [$5 Suggested Donation}
• Details on events taking place this weekend, and in the weeks ahead, are online in our awesome Events Calendar. You can send events listings to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion.