• We’re expecting sunny skies today, with a high near 70 degrees and a southwest wind 7 to 17 miles per hour. Tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 46. Tomorrow will be sunny, with a high near 68. There’s a 30 percent chance of showers before noon Wednesday, with a high near 67 degrees.
• This fall’s East Hampton Town Board race came into better focus over the weekend, with Republicans formally announcing their full slate of candidates. The Beacon’s full story is online here.
• OLA and Long Island Jobs with Justice will hold a Rapid Response Network training to help support immigrants on April 14 at the Bridgehampton Community House, 2357 Montauk Highway, Bridgehampton at 6 p.m. Register for the OLA event on Eventbrite.
• The Natural Resources Committee of the League of Women Voters of the Hamptons will host a program titled “Wind, a Clean Energy Solution” next Monday, April 17 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Southampton’s Rogers Memorial Library. More details are online here.
• The Flanders, Riverside & Northampton Community Association will hold their annual elections at their monthly meeting at the David W. Crohan Community Center on Flanders Road tonight at 7 p.m.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 10:06 a.m., 10:20 p.m.
MTK Hbr: 9:14 .m., 9:28 p.m.
Greenport: 10:43 a.m., 10:57 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 11:45 a.m.
Sag Hbr: 10:38 a.m., 10:52 p.m.
New Suffolk: 12:05 p.m.
South Jamesport: 12:12 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 7:26 a.m., 7:50 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 10:47 a.m., 11:01 p.m.
MTK Hbr: 9:55 a.m., 10:09 p.m.
Greenport: 11:24 a.m., 11:38 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: midnight, 12:25 p.m.
Sag Hbr: 11:19 a.m., 11:33 p.m.
New Suffolk: 12:19 a.m., 12:46 p.m.
South Jamesport: 12:26 a.m., 12:53 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 8:06 a.m., 8:28 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.