• It will be cloudy with a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10 a.m. this morning, gradually becoming mostly sunny with a high near 77 and a north wind 6 to 9 miles per hour. It will be partly cloudy overnight, with a low around 58. We’re expecting increasing clouds Friday, with a high near 74. There’s a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Saturday, mainly after 2 p.m., with a high near 77 degrees.
• Southampton Town’s Opioid Advisory Task Force will present a draft of its report about what to do about the opioid crisis at this morning’s work session at 11 a.m. at town hall.
• The Riverhead Town Board will hear a presentation from the town’s anti-litter committee, hear an update on a municipal garage and discuss a proposed cross-access road in Wading River at their 10 a.m. work session this morning. Their full agenda is online here.
• Riverside Rediscovered will hold its monthly meet-up this evening at 6:30 p.m. at Sarikopa Organic Coffee & Tea House at 226 Riverleigh Ave. in Riverside.
• The East Hampton Town Board will hold public hearings on parking restrictions in Montauk at its 6:30 p.m. meeting at town hall this evening. Their full agenda is online here.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 5:04 a.m., 5:42 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 4:12 a.m., 4:50 p.m.
Greenport: 5:41 a.m., 6:19 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 6:33 a.m., 7:06 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 5:36 a.m., 6:14 p.m.
New Suffolk: 7:03 a.m., 7:41 p.m.
South Jamesport: 7:10 a.m., 7:48 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 2:09 a.m., 2:53 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 6:07 a.m., 6:39 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 5:15 a.m., 5:47 p.m.
Greenport: 6:44 a.m., 7:16 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 7:34 a.m., 8:02 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 6:39 a.m., 7:11 p.m.
New Suffolk: 8:06 a.m., 8:38 p.m.
South Jamesport: 8:13 a.m., 8:45 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 3:06 a.m., 3:48 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.