This Morning’s Bulletin — 7.15.14
• The Southold Town Board plans to discuss affordable housing, recycling, helicopter noise and the Fishers Island theater at their 9 a.m. work session this morning. At their 4:30 p.m. meeting this afternoon, they will hold a public hearing on the purchase of the development rights of the Sidor Farm on Oregon Road in Mattituck. Their full agenda for both meetings is online here.
• The East Hampton Town Board will also discuss affordable housing, as well as film permits and town finances at their 10 a.m. work session at town hall today. Their full agenda is online here.
• The Riverhead Town Board meets at 7 p.m. tonight. Their agenda isn’t online yet, but when it is, it will be here.
• The Shelter Island Town Board will meet with their irrigation committee and discuss an intern working on septic systems at their 1 p.m. work session today. Their full agenda is online here.
• The Peconic Land Trust and The South Fork Natural History Museum will team up with scientists from Cornell University for their annual search for more “lost ladybugs” at Quail Hill Farm this morning at 10 a.m. More information is online here.
• There are plenty of free outdoor summer concerts to go see on the East End this week. The Beacon’s summer-long listings are online here.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.