This Morning’s Bulletin — 12.4.18
• Today will be sunny, with a high near 40 degrees but wind chill values between 25 and 30, with a northwest wind 16 to 20 miles per hour. It will be clear overnight, with a low around 17. We’re expecting increasing clouds Wednesday, with a high near 36. Thursday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
• The Southold Town Board will discuss permitted agricultural uses, bus shelters, traffic calming and highway budget issues at their 9 a.m. work session this morning. The board has a vote scheduled on a proposed rental permit for their 7:30 p.m. meeting tonight. Their full agenda for both meetings is online here.
• The East Hampton Town Board will discuss Accabonac Harbor mosquito monitoring, Montauk water quality projects, proposed legislation on styrofoam and a code error in coastal bluff setbacks at their 10 a.m. work session at town hall this morning. Their full agenda is online here.
• The Shelter Island Town Board will hold a special meeting to approve a cell phone tower and will discuss snow removal in Dering Harbor, a visit to the historical society and subcontractor licenses at their 1 p.m. meeting this afternoon. Their full agenda is online here.
• The Riverhead Town Board will hold a public hearing on numerous changes to their special events code at their 2 p.m. regular meeting this afternoon. Their full agenda is online here.
• Poet Lloyd Schwartz will be the guest speaker at tomorrow’s Writers Speak Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. at Stony Brook Southampton.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 7:12 a.m., 7:36 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 6:20 a.m., 6:44 p.m.
Greenport: 7:49 a.m., 8:13 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 8:44 a.m., 9:14 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 7:44 a.m., 8:08 p.m.
New Suffolk: 9:11 a.m., 9:35 p.m.
South Jamesport: 9:18 a.m., 9:42 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 6:27 a.m., 6:44 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 4:36 a.m., 4:53 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 7:56 a.m., 8:20 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 7:04 a.m., 7:28 p.m.
Greenport: 8:33 a.m., 8:57 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 9:32 a.m., 10:02 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 8:28 a.m., 8:52 p.m.
New Suffolk: 9:55 a.m., 10:19 p.m.
South Jamesport: 10:02 a.m., 10:26 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 7:15 a.m., 7:33 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 5:24 a.m., 5:42 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.