• Most schools throughout the East End are operating on a two-hour delay this morning. Check with your school before you send your kids out the door. We’re expecting three to five inches of all kinds of nasty precipitation between midnight tonight and 6 p.m. Wednesday, including snow, freezing rain, sleet and a layer of ice to top it off, according to the National Weather Service.
• The Riverhead Town Board meets at 2 p.m. today. They’ll be holding public hearings on a proposed sober house at 755 East Main Street and upgrades to the town’s sewage treatment plant. More information is online here.
• The East Hampton Town Board holds a work session this morning. They’ll be discussing deer management, the airport and Windmill Apartments. Their agenda is online here.
• The Shelter Island Town Board will discuss deer management, parties on residential property and vehicles on Reel Point at their work session at 1 p.m. today. The agenda is online here.
• The really awesome wheat and specialty farmers at Amber Waves Farm in Amagansett will be the guests on The Barefoot Contessa’s Food Network show today at 12:30 p.m.