This Morning’s Bulletin — 7.18.16
• Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 88 degrees and a southwest wind 8 to 15 miles per hour. There’s a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms overnight, with a low around 69. Tuesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 85, and Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 80.
• Representatives from Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s office will meet with East Hampton residents next Friday, July 22, to discuss what they can do to protect themselves from scams. More information is online here.
• Inda Eaton performs a free concert on the Montauk Green tonight at 6 p.m. and Southbound will perform at Greenport’s Mitchell Park tonight at 7:30 p.m., as part of several ongoing free concert series in parks throughout the East End this summer. Our full free outdoor summer concert listings are online
• Tonight is the opening night of a six-night run of “The Absolute Brightness of Leonard Pelkey” at Bay Street Theatre in Sag Harbor. This one-man musical tells the tale of one gay man’s coming of age on the Jersey shore. More information is online here.
• The Village of Westhampton Beach hosts a free screening of “Cinderella” on the village’s Great Lawn tonight at 8:30 p.m., one of a series of free outdoor film screenings throughout the East End this summer. Our full outdoor film screening listings are online here.
• The Beacon’s Week in Review was delivered piping hot to inboxes throughout the East End in the wee hours of Sunday morning. To get your very own copy each week, sign up here.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
MTK Hbr: 8:45 a.m., 8:57 p.m.
Orient: 9:46 a.m., 9:58 p.m.
GPT: 10:14 a.m., 10:26 p.m.
Sag Hbr: 10:09 a.m., 10:21 p.m.
S. JPT: 11:43 a.m., 11:55 p.m.
Shinn. In.: 12:25 a.m., 12:26 p.m.
MTK Hbr: 9:27 am., 9:37 p.m.
Orient: 10:28 a.m., 10:38 p.m.
GPT: 10:56 a.m., 11:06 p.m.
Sag Hbr: 10:51 a.m., 11:01 p.m.
S. JPT: 12:25 p.m.
Shinn. In.: 7:28 a.m., 7:42 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.