• It will be sunny today, with a high near 87 degrees and a northwest wind around 6 miles per hour, becoming southwest in the afternoon. We’re expecting patchy fog afet 3 a.m. overnight, with a low around 63. Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 86 and Thursday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
• Sag Harbor’s second annual Walk for Interdependence will be held this coming Sunday. More details are online here.
• The Riverhead Town Board will hold a special meeting this morning at 9 a.m. to appoint seasonal recreation department personnel, to ratify an agreement with the Civil Service Employees Association Local 1000 and to request pattern book proposals for the town’s Downtown Business District. The full agenda is online here.
• The East Hampton Town Board will discuss plans for the town’s new aquaculture hatchery and the Wainscott Green management plan at their 10 a.m. work session this morning at the Montauk Firehouse. Their full agenda is online here.
• The Southampton Town Board will hold numerous public hearings at its 1 p.m. meeting this afternoon, including on including East Quogue Water Mains as a CPF water quality project and on allowing vending vehicles at farmstands. The full agenda for the meeting is online here.
• Southampton Town will hold a program titled “Home Landscaping: Alternatives to Invasive Plants” this evening at 6 p.m. at the Flanders Community Center at 655 Flanders Road in Flanders. More details are online here.
• The Fleetwood Mac tribute band Gypsy performs a free concert at the East Quogue Village Green, 630 Montauk Highway, East Quogue this evening at 7 p.m. All are welcome
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 3:51 a.m., 4:34 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 2:59 a.m., 3:42 p.m.
Greenport: 4:28 a.m., 5:11 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 5:25 a.m., 5:59 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 4:23 a.m., 5:06 p.m.
New Suffolk: 5:50 a.m., 6:33 p.m.
South Jamesport: 5:57 a.m., 6:40 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 2:58 a.m., 3:42 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 1:07 a.m., 1:51 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 4:56 a.m., 5:36 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 4:04 a.m., 4:44 p.m.
Greenport: 5:33 a.m., 6:13 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 6:27 a.m., 6:58 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 5:28 a.m., 6:08 p.m.
New Suffolk: 6:55 a.m., 7:35 p.m.
South Jamesport: 7:02 a.m., 7:42 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 3:54 a.m., 4:38 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 2:03 a.m., 2:47 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.