• It will be partly sunny today, with a high temperature near 80 degrees and a northwest wind 7 to 14 miles per hour. It will be partly cloudy overnight, with a low around 56. Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 78, and showers are likely on Thursday, with mostly cloudy skies and a high near 77.
• For National Voter Registration Day today, the League of Women Voters of the Hamptons, Shelter Island and North Fork will be spread out across the East End again this year with voter information tables in communities from Westhampton to Montauk on the South Fork, and on Shelter Island and the North Fork. Here’s more info.
• The Southold Town Board will discuss affordable housing, the Maureen’s Haven homeless outreach programs and senior citizen and disability property tax exemption income limits at its 9 a.m. work session this morning. The board has no public hearings scheduled for its 4:30 p.m. regular meeting this afternoon. The full agenda for both meetings is online here, here’s the Zoom login for the work session, and here’s the Zoom login for the regular meeting.
• The East Hampton Town Board will discuss groundwater monitoring legislation, water quality grants and planning & natural resources department fees at its 11 a.m. work session this morning. Here’s the agenda, and the meeting can be viewed live on LTV’s YouTube channel.
• The Riverhead Town Board will hold public hearings on extending the moratorium on solar energy production systems, clarifying certification requirements for inspectors of rental housing, two water district changes and on an unsafe structure at 168 Creek Road in Wading River at its 6 p.m. regular meeting this evening. Here’s the regular agenda, here’s the CDA agenda, and the meeting can be viewed live here.
• The Montauk Fire Department at 12 Firehouse Road in Montauk hosts a New York Blood Center blood drive this afternoon and evening from 2 to 8 p.m. Appointments are recommended, and can be made online here.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 6:48 a.m., 7:14 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 5:56 a.m., 6:22 p.m.
Greenport: 7:25 a.m., 7:51 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 8:03 a.m., 8:22 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 7:20 a.m., 7:46 p.m.
New Suffolk: 8:47 a.m., 9:13 p.m.
South Jamesport: 8:54 a.m., 9:20 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 5:33 a.m., 5:47 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 3:42 a.m., 3:56 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 7:37 a.m., 8 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 6:45 a.m., 7:08 p.m.
Greenport: 8:14 a.m., 8:37 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 8:55 a.m., 9:13 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 8:09 a.m., 8:32 p.m.
New Suffolk: 9:36 a.m., 9:59 p.m.
South Jamesport: 9:43 a.m., 10:06 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 6:31 a.m., 6:43 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 4:40 a.m., 4:52 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.