This Morning’s Bulletin — 12.1.17
• Today will be sunny, with a high near 54 degrees and a northwest wind 7 to 15 miles per hour. It will be mostly clear overnight, with a low around 26. Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 46, and Sunday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
• The Sixth Annual Greenport Shellabration, which raises money for Cornell Cooperative Extension’s SPAT and Back to the Bays programs, runs tomorrow and Sunday at restaurants throughout Greenport. Local shellfish will be paired with local wine and beers at restaurants throughout the village. Wristbands are $25. More information is online here.
• The North Fork Environmental Council’s 10X10=$100 art show and sale is tomorrow night, Dec. 2, at the South Street Gallery in Greenport at 6 p.m. 10X10 works of art will be sold for $100 apiece to raise money for the NFEC’s environmental mission. The gallery is open noon to 9 p.m. for a preview of the works. More details are online here.
• If you haven’t yet gotten in the holiday spirit, you’d best get down to the Southampton Cultural Center this weekend to get the “bah humbugs” out of your life. Center Stage’s production of “A Christmas Carol: A Live Radio Play” closes this weekend. Read our review online here.
• East Hampton’s Santa Parade is tomorrow, Dec. 2, beginning on Main Street at 10 a.m. and heading down Newtown Lane to Railroad Avenue.
• Deepwater Wind, the Rhode Island firm that plans to build a 90 megawatt offshore wind farm 30 miles off the coast of Montauk, will hold a holiday open house at their new office at 524 Montauk Highway in Amagansett on Wednesday, Dec. 6 from 6 to 8 p.m. All are welcome to attend and holiday refreshments will be served. Ugly sweaters are not required.
• There’s plenty to do on the East End this weekend, and in the weeks ahead. Get the details in our events calendar, online here.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 7:21 a.m., 7:42 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 6:29 a.m., 6:50 p.m.
Greenport: 7:58 a.m., 8:19 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 8:47 a.m., 9:19 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 7:53 a.m., 8:14 p.m.
New Suffolk: 9:20 a.m., 9:41 p.m.
South Jamesport: 9:27 a.m., 9:48 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 4:35 a.m., 5:02 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 8:04 a.m., 8:29 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 7:12 a.m., 7:37 p.m.
Greenport: 8:41 a.m., 9:06 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 9:36 a.m., 10:10 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 8:36 a.m., 9:01 p.m.
New Suffolk: 10:03 a.m., 10:28 p.m.
South Jamesport: 10:10 a.m., 10:35 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 5:26 a.m., 5:54 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.