• East Hampton’s Shoreline Sweep, postponed for two weeks now, will honestly and truly be held tomorrow, Feb. 22, beginning at 9 a.m. You can sign up to volunteer with Dell Cullum at firstname.lastname@example.org Deb Klughers at email@example.com.
• Slow Food East End’s next Snail Supper will be on March 9 at 5 p.m. at Eileen Duffy’s home in Quogue. The theme is “Mardi Gras” and although Mardi Gras officially ends March 4, they’ll still celebrate this food-oriented holiday. Bring something fresh and local (if possible) that serves 6-8 people. BYOB. More information is online here.
• The The Town of Southampton Sustainability Department is giving out information on how to get a free energy audit to help you save money on your utility bills. Call 631.702.1751 for more information.own of Southampton Sustainability Department is giving out information on how to get a free energy audit to help you save money on your utility bills. Call 631.702.1751 for more information.
• Auditions for the North Fork Community Theatre’s late spring production of “Into the Woods” are March 17 and 18 at 7 p.m., with possible callbacks on March 20. Please bring a 16-32 bar cut in the appropriate key. You may sing from the show. Accompanist provided. If you have any questions please contact the show’s director, Brett Chizever, at 631.664.2695 or Brett.Chizeve@gmail.com, or the show’s producer, Mary Motto Kalich, at 917.334.6639 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Today at 2:30 p.m., The Southold Free Library is hosting a double feature nature movie session. All ages are welcome come see “March of the Penguins” and “The Living Sea.” Intermission with snacks and sushi provided by Sonomi and Library Teens.
• The North Fork Food Truck, which was briefly out of commission this winter, will be at 8 Hands Farm in Cutchogue tomorrow, Feb. 22, serving egg sandwiches from 8:30 a.m. to noon and pulled pork and lobster rolls from noon to 2:30 p.m.
• The East Hamton Trails Preservation Society’s Hither Woods East hike scheduled for tomorrow, Feb. 22, has been cancelled on account of poor trail conditions.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.