This Morning’s Bulletin — 3.8.22
• It will be sunny today, with a high temperature near 46 degrees and a northwest wind 11 to 17 miles per hour. We’re expecting increasing clouds overnight, with a low around 28. There’s a chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain before 10 a.m. Wednesday, then a chance of rain between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m,. then rain and snow after 1 p.m., with a high near 41. Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 45.
• Riverhead Town will hold a public forum on their newly proposed plan for the sale of 1,600 acres of land at EPCAL this evening at 6 p.m., via Zoom and live on the town’s public access station.
• The East Hampton Town Board will discuss proposed rules and regulations at its re-opened airport, the town’s outdoor dining pilot program and a 2021 ordinance enforcement report at its 11 a.m. work session this morning. Here’s the agenda, and the meeting can be viewed live on LTV’s YouTube channel.
• The Southampton Town Board will continue its public hearing on proposed seasonal restrictions on leaf blowers and on an historic designation for the NYS Gov. John Adam Dix Windmill in Westhampton Beach at its 1 p.m. meeting this afternoon. Here’s the agenda, and the meeting can be viewed live here.
• The Shelter Island Town Board will discuss oyster reefs, Eco Discovery and an outdoor assembly permit for the Historical Society Musical at their 1 p.m. work session this afternoon. Here’s the agenda, and the meeting can be viewed live here.
• The Sag Harbor Village Board meets this evening at 6 p.m. Here’s the agenda, and the meeting can be viewed live here.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 12:42 a.m., 1:08 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 12:16 p.m.
Greenport: 1:19 a.m., 1:45 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 2:10 a.m., 2:41 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 1:14 a.m., 1:40 p.m.
New Suffolk: 2:41 a.m., 3:07 p.m.
South Jamesport: 2:48 a.m., 3:14 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 12:20 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 10:29 a.m., 10:49 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 1:31 a.m., 1:59 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 12:39 a.m., 1:07 p.m.
Greenport: 2:08 a.m., 2:36 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 2:55 a.m., 3:30 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 2:03 a.m., 2:31 p.m.
New Suffolk: 3:30 a.m., 3:58 p.m.
South Jamesport: 3:37 a.m., 4:05 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 12:40 a.m., 1:07 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 11:16 a.m., 11:33 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.