• Today will be sunny, with a high near 64 and a northwest wind 10 to 13 miles per hour. It will be mostly clear overnight, with a low around 38. Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 61 and Thursday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
• All New Yorkers ages 16 and up are eligible to sign up to receive a Covid-19 vaccine as of today. Here’s more info.
• Shelter Island may still have a few spots left in its Covid-19 first dose vaccination clinic scheduled for tomorrow from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Here’s the registration link.
• The Southold Town Board will discuss the Fishers Island Seagrass Management Plan, parking in New Suffolk and impaired water bodies at its 9 a.m. work session this morning. There are no public hearings scheduled for the board’s 4:30 p.m. regular meeting. Here’s the agenda for both meetings, here’s the Zoom login for the work session, and the login for the regular meeting.
• The East Hampton Town Board will discuss water quality projects and New York energy laws at its 11 a.m. work session this morning. Here’s the agenda and the meeting can be viewed on LTV’s YouTube page.
• Suffolk County reported 700 new cases of Covid-19 on Saturday, with 4.4 percent of people tested testing positive — we have not yet received Sunday’s testing figures. There were 345 people hospitalized with the virus in the county, with 78 of them in ICU and 30 percent of hospital beds available. The county reported seven new fatalities, bringing the death toll here to 3,270 people.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 6:27 a.m., 7 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 5:35 a.m., 6:08 p.m.
Greenport: 7:04 a.m., 7:37 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 7:46 a.m., 8:24 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 6:59 a.m., 7:32 p.m.
New Suffolk: 8:26 a.m., 8:59 p.m.
South Jamesport: 8:33 a.m., 9:06 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 5:16 a.m., 5:56 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 3:25 a.m., 4:05 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 7:27 a.m., 7:52 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 6:35 a.m., 7 p.m.
Greenport: 8:04 a.m., 8:29 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 8:49 a.m., 9:20 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 7:59 a.m., 8:24 p.m.
New Suffolk: 9:26 a.m., 9:51 p.m.
South Jamesport: 9:33 a.m., 9:58 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 6:20 a.m., 6:57 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 4:29 a.m., 5:06 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.