This Morning’s Bulletin — 8.2.18
• Skies will clear gradually today, with a high near 85 degrees and a southwest wind 11 to 15 miles per hour. It will be partly cloudy overnight, with a low around 74. There’s a 20 percent chance of afternoon showers and thunderstorms Friday, with a high near 84 degrees. Showers and thunderstorms are likely Saturday morning, with mostly cloudy skies and a high near 82. Sunday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
• The Riverhead Town Board will discuss a holiday light show and hear an update on technology at their 10 a.m. work session at town hall this morning. Their full agenda is online here.
• The Southampton Town Board will hear updates on town council members’ projects at their 10 a.m. work session this morning. Their full agenda is online here.
• The East Hampton Town Board will hear public hearings on two grants of scenic and conservation easements at their 6:30 p.m. regular meeting this evening. Their full agenda is online here.
• Northeast Stage’s production of Shakespeare’s “Much Ado About Nothing” opens this evening in Greenport’s Mitchell Park, and continues through this coming weekend. More details are online here.
• Tonight is the beginning of closing weekend for the North Fork Community Theatre’s Youth on Stage production of “Seussical The Musical.” There are just four performances left! Get the details online here.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 2:05 a.m., 2:42 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 1:13 a.m., 1:50 p.m.
Greenport: 2:42 a.m., 3:19 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 3:28 a.m., 3:53 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 2:37 a.m., 3:14 p.m.
New Suffolk: 4:04 a.m., 4:41 p.m.
South Jamesport: 4:11 a.m., 4:48 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 12:55 a.m., 1:27 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 11:36 a.m., 11:49 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 2:48 a.m., 3:26 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 1:56 a.m., 2:34 p.m.
Greenport: 3:25 a.m., 4:03 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 4:15 a.m., 4:39 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 3:20 a.m., 3:58 p.m.
New Suffolk: 4:47 a.m., 5:25 p.m.
South Jamesport: 4:54 a.m., 5:32 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 1:40 a.m., 2:12 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 12:21 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.