• Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 82 degrees and a northeast wind 7 to 10 miles per hour. Tonight will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Tomorrow is expected to be partly sunny, with a high near 81 degrees and Sunday is expected to be mostly sunny, with a high near 78. There’s a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2 p.m. Monday, but otherwise it is expected to be partly sunny, with a high near 83. Showers and thunderstorms are likely next Tuesday.
• Here’s a nifty Doppler Radar animation of Tuesday’ morning windstorm, which left many on the East End without power for more than a day. PSEG-Long Island says all power has now been restored.
• JumpstART!, an evening of unveilings of art installations, music, dance and performances, takes over downtown Riverhead tonight. Here’s The Beacon’s full report and schedule of events.
• Northeast Stage presents William Shakespeare’s “Twelfe Night” under the stars for three nights this weekend: Aug. 7, 8 & 9 at 7 p.m. in Greenport’s Mitchell Park. [Free]
• The Floyd Memorial Library in Greenport is hosting a free screening of BRONX RIVER WATERWASH tonight at 6 p.m. The 2014 film, directed by Jean Marie Offenbacher, is a documentary chronicling the creation and stewardship of WATERWASH ABC out of a polluted riverside wasteland, a project spearheaded by the North Fork’s Lillian Ball.
• The Riverhead Community Coalition for Safe and Drug-Free Youth will hold their next meeting on Tuesday, August 11, at 2:30 in the community room of the Riverhead United Methodist Church. Click here for the minutes from July’s coalition meeting.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.