This Morning’s Bulletin — 9.21.17
• Today will be mostly cloudy and breezy, with a high near 80 degrees and a north wind 15 to 20 miles per hour. It will be mostly cloudy overnight, with a low around 63. Friday will be partly sunny, with a high near 72, and Saturday will be partly sunny, with a high near 77.
• Progressive East End Reformers are holding a forum on a possible New York State Constitutional Convention this evening at 6:30 p.m. at the Bridgehampton National Bank meeting room, 2200 Montauk Highway in Bridgehampton. All are welcome to attend. More details are online here.
• Group for the East End hosts a presentation by herbalist April Alexander on making an infused oil first aid salve this evening at 6 p.m. at Downs Farm Preserve in Cutchogue. More details are online here. [$30]
• The Riverhead Town Board will hold a special meeting at 10 a.m. today to approve the town’s co-sponsorship of the Riverhead Country Fair on Oct. 8, followed by a work session in which they’e slated to discuss traffic patterns, Safe Routes to School, PSEG-Long Island grants for downtown and fall recreation programs.
• The Southampton Town Board’s work session for today has been cancelled.
• The East Hampton Town Board will hold public hearings on two proposed Community Preservation Fund acquisitions and on parking restrictions on Caswell Road in Montauk at their 6:30 p.m. meeting tonight. Their full agenda is online here.
•Good Ground Yoga in Hampton Bays hosts a community Fall Equinox yoga class tomorrow, Sept. 22 at 5 p.m. to benefit The Ecological Culture Initiative’s work. Bring a yoga mat and wear comfortable clothes. More details are online here. [$10]
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 11:05 a.m., 11:29 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 10:13 a.m., 10:37 p.m.
Greenport: 11:42 a.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 12:24 a.m., 12:45 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 11:37 a.m.
New Suffolk: 12:43 a.m., 1:04 p.m.
South Jamesport: 12:50 a.m., 1:11 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 8:37 a.m., 8:51 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 11:51 a.m.
Montauk Harbor: 10:59 a.m., 11:23 p.m.
Greenport: 12:06 a.m., 12:28 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 1:08 a.m., 1:27 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 12:01 a.m., 12:23 p.m.
New Suffolk: 1:28 a.m., 1:50 p.m.
South Jamesport: 1:35 a.m., 1:57 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 9:19 a.m., 9:34 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.