• We’re expecting patchy fog before 10 a.m. today, but otherwise it will be partly sunny, with a high temperature near 59 degrees and a southwest wind 7 to 15 miles per hour. There’s a 30 percent chance of showers after midnight, with partly cloudy skies and a low around 48. There’s a 30 percent chance of showers before noon Friday, with partly sunny skies and a high near 62. Saturday will be sunny, with a high near 44.
• The East Hampton Town Board will hold an online public meeting to discuss its Police Reform & Reinvention Plan this evening, March 11 at 7 p.m. The meeting can be viewed live on LTV’s YouTube channel, and people who wish to comment can call 617.691.8724 to be placed in the comment queue.
• The Southampton Town Board will hear a presentation from the town’s Housing Authority and an update on online beach permit applications at its 11 a.m. work session this morning. Here’s the agenda and here’s where to view the meeting.
• Winterfest Long Island continues this evening at 7 p.m. with a Facebook Live performance by MJT The Band. Here’s the link.
• As part of this weekend’s Thaw Fest, Hamptons Doc Fest is presenting a virtual screening of a great film, “Acasă, My Home,” the story of a family of two adults and nine children that is moved from a life of harmony with nature in the Vasaresti Delta in Romania to a city apartment so that the land can be made into a park and the children can go to school. The film will be available to view online today through Monday, March 15. Here are more details.
• Tomorrow is the deadline to register for Cornell Cooperative Extension of Suffolk County’s online Spring Gardening School, to be held next Saturday, March 20. Here are more details.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 8:18 a.m., 8:36 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 7:26 a.m., 7:44 p.m.
Greenport: 8:55 a.m., 9:13 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 9:53 a.m., 10:18 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 8:50 a.m., 9:08 p.m.
New Suffolk: 10:17 a.m., 10:35 p.m.
South Jamesport: 10:24 a.m., 10:42 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 7:31 a.m., 7:57 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 5:40 a.m., 6:06 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 9 a.m., 9:17 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 8:08 a.m., 8:25 p.m.
Greenport: 9:37 a.m., 9:54 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 10:38 a.m., 10:59 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 9:32 a.m., 9:49 p.m.
New Suffolk: 10:59 a.m., 11:16 p.m.
South Jamesport: 11:06 a.m., 11:23 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 8:15 a.m., 8:39 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 6:24 a.m., 6:48 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.