• Today will be sunny, with a high near 84 degrees and a north wind 7 to 10 miles per hour. It will be mostly cloudy overnight, with a low around 57. Friday will be sunny, with a high near 83 and Saturday will be sunny, with a high near 82.
• Governor Andrew Cuomo announced Tuesday that four mass vaccination sites, including the one at Stony Brook Southampton College, will cease operations after July 26 as part of an ongoing downscaling designed to allow the state to focus on localized vaccination efforts.
• The Southampton Town Board will discuss “Bigs in Blue,” a partnership between the town’s police department and Big Brothers/Big Sisters at its 11 a.m. work session this morning. Here’s the agenda, and the meeting can be viewed here.
• The Riverhead Town Board will discuss Riverhead Community Awareness Program’s stance on best practices for adult-use cannabis, a clean water committee, possible office locations and the 2022 budget, regulation of electric scooters and security cameras in Grangabel Park at its 10 a.m. work session this morning. Here’s the agenda, and here’s where you can watch the meeting.
• Nancy Atlas performs a free concert this evening in Good Ground Park, 9A Squiretown Road, Hampton Bays at 7 p.m.
• Suffolk County reported 125 new cases of Covid-19 on Tuesday, July 20, with 2.2 percent of people tested testing positive. There were 34 people hospitalized with the virus in the county, with four of them in ICU. The county reported one new fatality, bringing the death toll from the virus here to 3,409 people.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 8:47 a.m., 9:13 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 7:55 a.m., 8:21 p.m.
Greenport: 9:24 a.m., 9:50 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 10:28 a.m., 10:46 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 9:19 a.m., 9:45 p.m.
New Suffolk: 10:46 a.m., 11:12 p.m.
South Jamesport: 10:53 a.m., 11:19 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 8:05 a.m., 8:31 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 6:14 a.m., 6:40 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 9:39 a.m., 10:04 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 8:47 a.m., 9:12 p.m.
Greenport: 10:16 a.m., 10:41 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 11:23 a.m., 11:41 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 10:11 a.m., 10:36 p.m.
New Suffolk: 11:38 a.m.
South Jamesport: 11:45 a.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 9:01 a.m., 9:23 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 7:10 a.m., 7:32 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.