This Morning’s Bulletin — 11.23.18
• Today will be sunny, with a high near 30 degrees and wind chill values between zero and 10, with a light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 7 miles per hour in the morning. It will be partly cloudy overnight, with the temperature rising to around 28 by 4 a.m. Saturday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 51 degrees, and a 20 percent chance of rain after 3 p.m. Skies will clear on Sunday, with a high near 52 degrees.
• The Friends of the Long Pond Greenbelt’s annual Walk-It-Off Walk will be held this morning from 10 a.m. to noon. Meet at the end of Round Pond Lane in Sag Harbor. FLPG also co-sponsors tonight’s Full Frost Moon Hike this evening from 6 to 7 p.m. at the South Fork Natural History Museum. The Quogue Wildlife Refuge also hosts a full moon hike on Saturday, Nov. 24 at 4:30 p.m.
• Center Stage in Southampton’s Live Radio Show edition of “Meet Me in St. Louis” opens tonight at 7 p.m. the Southampton Cultural Center and continues through Dec. 9.
• The Ninth Annual Turkey Plunge to benefit the Shelter Island Free Library will be held tomorrow morning at Crescent Beach. Sign-in begins at 10 a.m. and the plunge will be held at 11 a.m. sharp. Come in costume to support the library!
• Holiday Lightings begin this weekend and continue through next week throughout the East End, and Christmas craft fairs begin today in earnest. Here are some details.
• Guild Hall in East Hampton hosts a family-oriented afternoon of creative activities celebrating cultural diversity called artXchange on Sunday, Nov. 25 from 1 to 4 p.m.
• Art openings also abound on the East End this weekend. Here are some highlights.
The high tides on the East End for the next two days are as follows:
Plum Gut Harbor: 9:19 a.m., 9:47 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 8:27 a.m., 8:55 p.m.
Greenport: 9:56 a.m., 10:24 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 10:52 a.m., 11:26 p.m.
Sag Harbor: 9:51 a.m., 10:19 p.m.
New Suffolk: 11:18 a.m., 11:46 p.m.
South Jamesport: 11:25 a.m., 11:53 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 8:27 a.m., 8:57 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 6:36 a.m., 7:06 p.m.
Plum Gut Harbor: 10:02 a.m., 10:34 p.m.
Montauk Harbor: 9:10 a.m., 9:42 p.m.
Greenport: 10:39 a.m., 11:11 p.m.
Mattituck Inlet: 11:36 a.m.
Sag Harbor: 10:34 a.m., 11:06 p.m.
New Suffolk: 12:01 p.m.
South Jamesport: 12:08 p.m.
Shinn. Bay Entrance: 9:10 a.m., 9:45 p.m.
Shinn. Inlet: 7:19 a.m., 7:54 p.m.
And that’s the way things look at dawn’s light here today.